Resources - Human Rights - Activism
These internet sites are related to specific activisim intended to protect human rights or thwart the efforts of organizations that threaten the sanctity of human rights. If you know of a web site that should be included in this list, please share it with us.
- Bloodstained Men (BSM) - vote NO on child circumcision
- Parents love their kids, and they are learning the truth about the genital mutilation of children. Bloodstained Men lead the way as the world's foremost intactivist protest organization.
Bloodstained Men & Their Friends is a non-profit national protest group that ensures victims of genital cutting have a voice as part of educating the world about the harms of infant circumcision and the importance of the foreskin. Their signature is the use of all-white costumes with symbolic bloody pants, stained red at the crotch.
- CircumCrippled TV - the next level of intactivism
- CircumCrippled TV (which is also active on Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/CircumCrippled) is the leading European-based intactivism effort that exposes the hypocrisy of doctors who wreck childrens' lives to get rich quickly from non-therapeutic circumcisions (foreskin is vital and important). The facts are that circumcision, which is a procedure that causes severe complications, is painful, causes severe bleeding, is lethal, and ruins every person's sex life permanently. Parents normally trust doctors, who are not supposed to cause unnecessary harm (as per general ethics and according to the Hippocratic Oath), and fail to foresee foreskin cutting consequences.
Intactivists are human rights activists who want to prevent genital mutilation (foreskin amputation) from being inflicted on infants (in particular), and they actively raise awareness to circumcision while also helping already-circumcised men by promoting stem cell research and regenerative medicine such as Foregen. We suggest starting with this specific video as it provides a helpful overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-kK3_81ZdU
- Ghost Security - we are the ghosts that you created
- Ghost Security's mission is to eliminate the online presence of Islamic extremist groups such as Islamic State (IS), Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra, Boko Haram, and Al-Shabaab in an effort to stymie their recruitment and limit their ability to organize international terrorist efforts. This web site provides a means for people to report known islamic extremist content including web sites, blogs, videos, and social media accounts. Once verified by their Intelligence Team, their Operations Teams set to work on removing the content.
Removing content involves both official channels, reporting the content to the site hosts and requesting it be removed, and the employment of digital weapons to forcibly remove content where official channels fail. Every innocent life that Islamic extremists take only serves to strengthen Ghost Security's power and determination, hence those who are lost have effectively become part of this team.