Resources - Good will
These internet sites are related to significant good will efforts that provide help to others without advocating theism or superstition. If you know of a web site that should be included in this list, please share it with us.
- Children International
- Children International is a secular nonprofit (without any religious affiliation) that gives children in poverty the tools they need to create brighter futures for themselves and their communities. With the support of their donors and sponsors, children and youth gain the skills and confidence they need to create promising futures free from poverty.
- Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Doctors Without Borders, which began in France as Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), is an important neutral and impartial humanitarian organization that provides independent, impartial medical aid to those most in need in more than 70 countries.
MSF aims first and foremost to provide high-quality medical care to the people who need it the most, and does not promote the agenda of any country, political party, or religious faith, and, as such, endeavors to communicate its history, background, and capabilities to all parties in a given situation so that it may gain the necessary access to populations in need.
- Foundation Beyond Belief (FBB)
- Foundation Beyond Belief envisions a world in which all people have access to food, water, and life's basic necessities as part of seeking to end poverty and hunger, promote good health and well-being, and foster employment opportunities and economic growth in ways that exemplify humanist values.
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- Since its creation in 1863, the ICRC's sole objective has been to ensure protection and assistance for victims of armed conflict and strife. It does so through its direct action around the world, as well as by encouraging the development of international humanitarian law and promoting respect for it by governments and all weapon bearers. Its story is about the development of humanitarian action, the Geneva Conventions, and the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movements.
- United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Since before the 1950s, UNICEF has been the driving force advocating the rights of every child regardless of their background. With the global authority to influence decision-makers, and the variety of partners at the grassroots level to turn the most innovative ideas into reality, the goal of nurturing and caring for children can be realized as cornerstones of human progress, hence UNICEF is unique among world organizations and among those working with the young.