Welcome to the Atheist Frontier, where we question what's real and encourage you to do the same (skepticism plays an inherently important role in determining what may very well be fictional).
Important community resources
- Can an athiest get insurance against "Acts of God?"
- Is it possible to slam a revolving door?
- Can a person be a closet claustrophobic?
- Is it appropriate to let endangered animals eat endangered plants?
- What is the speed of dark?
For additional questions, please read our F.A.Q. at: http://www.atheistfrontier.com/faq/
What is atheism?
Atheism is the "absence of belief in deities and supernatural agents." The word "atheist" originated from the Ancient Greek word " ἄθεος " (or "atheos") which means "godless" (according to Google Translate, 2008-2012 CE) or, more generally, "without a deity." (Follow this link for more information...)
L.O.V.E. is an acronym for "Logical, Objective, Verifiable Evidence" that highlights the fundamentals of Critical Thinking in a pleasant manner while also helping to make it easy to remember. (Follow this link to read more about L.O.V.E.)